Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Up to my ears in agitators

Not complaining though. At least when I fell off the ladder with a gallon bucket of paint in my hand I managed not to spill the paint (it was half full). And because I was wearing long sleeves my arms didn't get ripped up. And the bush I fell on is good about tearing my arms up when I even walk near it. And no bear sightings this week. Had to come to town so I pushed hard to get my project done. Usually I manage to work 4 hrs a day but today I had to do 8 hrs to finish up.

After doing so much work on the "potty shed" in the last two days I decided to finish all that it needed done to it. The north (back) wall has been all rotted out for quite a few years, so my plan was to tackle that and then silicone the holes the bear tore in the canvas on the east side where I believe he originally entered. First I tore out the rotten wall....

before

during

after

I didn't wash the windows because I don't want birds to hit them. I didn't do the siliconing because I didn't have the kind I wanted to use. I'll do it next time I'm down there.

inside view of north wall.
I'll need a few days to recover here. My fall was unnecessarily hard because I was protecting the paint and not myself. Bruised and sore tonight. Took aspirin and ibuprofen, which is something I rarely do. I don't really know why I fell. I think a bit of vertigo mixed with looking through my bifocal UV glasses left me a little off-balance.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Hope you heal quickly from the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falls are not good young lady! Be careful. Cuidado!

    ReplyDelete