Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Aging gracelessly

I really really hate that I can't do the things I want to do, like go up the mountain, or work cleaning out the tank. I hired someone to start cleaning out the mud in that tank, just in case it rains before it dries out enough to where my husband can get his bobcat loader in there. Any that can be gotten out is better than none, but it's slow going, carrying it out in buckets. A very nice young man. I'll take a picture of him at work tomorrow. Today I was occupied watering the trees. CMO is always about water.


And I love looking at my tank half full.


Since the majority of water is now in the stucco tank, it seems the frogs (Leopard Frogs) have pretty much relocated. I don't understand why they clump together though. 

                        

Here's a Neon Skimmer that's been hanging out at the back water feature.




No comments:

Post a Comment